Brett approved paving expert you can trust.
We always hear of horror stories about problems caused by rogue paving cowboys, customers paying all costs in advance then experiencing poor products and workmanship, and work being left unfinished.
As Brett approved installers you can have piece of mind that all of the work carried out by us is done so in a safe manner and to the highest quality. As members of Brett we are checked via a through vetting procedure, that includes contacting historic references and regular visits to new installations during contraction to ensure the agreed standards are maintained.
As Brett approved installers we abide by a set of conditions of membership to protect you. These include:
1. Providing a professional service, being courteous at all times and keeping the work site safe and tidy from the first visit to completion.
2. Taking accurate site measurements on which to base a clear quotation, with full specification, including any key design detail, projected start and finish timescales and agreed payment terms.
3. Providing at least seven days notice prior to the work starting and communicating details of progress and any disruptions expected.
4. Installing your projects to the relevant British Standards and to comply with any building regulation planning requirement for the particular type of installation.
5. Providing you with a five year installation guarantee if Brett concrete products are used for over 70% of the total installation area.
6. Having a minimum of £2,000,000 public liability insurance and employers liability.
Only Brett Approved installers offer a guarantee that provides peace of mind in case anything goes wrong.
10 years concrete products guarantee from Brett.
5 years installation guarantee from your Brett approved installer.
All you need to do is sign the guarantee registration form provided by us when you are happy that the work has been completed.
Click on the images below to view copies of the guarantees and customer service questionnaire: